10th MARCH 2020 - Southern Australia Explorer – Sun Princess

I have mentioned getting a Meet & Greet Meeting together on this cruise . . . 10th March 2020 Sun Princess. I have had a few replies and they are the following, listed by CC names. I would be grateful if you would also resend any information re the Meet & Greet as I have had some serious problems with my internet provider in the past and I think that some info has not come through.

Also more info is needed so that a proper list can be made up.

The names I currently have are:

ITISRYR

RINGER 0815

HIPPO.HELLO HIPPO.HELLO

LUKE 0902

CCCRUISES

IYCHFEET

7KAMPONGBOYS

I also have an email address only for  ANDERLIN@BELLSOUTH.NET

Can you all please send me your CC NAME . . . Your real names . . . Email addresses . . . What Country you are from and what State.

For example: My particulars are: Sailaway John . . . John Swinsburg . . . john.swinsburg@gmail.com . . .Australia, Port Macquarie NSW

Thanks for your help.

John Swinsburg

• 4 weeks later...

So far the response to my post of a Meet & Greet has been very dismal. I only have a couple of replies that have supplied the full info that is required. If nothing more comes to light then forget about the Meet & Greet. Earlier I posted what was required and that is what I want to get the ball rolling.

If you want a Meet & Greet then send the particulars.

Thanks

Sailaway John

• 3 weeks later...

I am sorry to everyone, but the lack of responses to having a Meet & Greet on board this cruise is very disheartening. I have had around 15 "possibles" but only 1 confirmed with the info that I required . . . so accordingly I will not be organising a Meet & Greet on the Sun Princess, 10th Mach 2020 Southern Australia Explorer.

Please enjoy your cruise

Sailaway John

John Swinsburg

19 hours ago, Sailaway John said:

I am sorry to everyone, but the lack of responses to having a Meet & Greet on board this cruise is very disheartening. I have had around 15 "possibles" but only 1 confirmed with the info that I required . . . so accordingly I will not be organising a Meet & Greet on the Sun Princess, 10th Mach 2020 Southern Australia Explorer.

Please enjoy your cruise

Sailaway John

John Swinsburg

How sad John, Aussies are normally keen for a M&G, even if on sailaway.