Navigator in the Morning!

Heading out on a quick 3-day'er Friday morning aboard Navigator for the first time!  We did get the Key, so can't wait to see what's in store.  We'll be sure to report back on our experience with it.  Anybody have any last minute "pro tips" for Navigator!?

1 hour ago, vision14k said:

Heading out on a quick 3-day'er Friday morning aboard Navigator for the first time!  We did get the Key, so can't wait to see what's in store.  We'll be sure to report back on our experience with it.  Anybody have any last minute "pro tips" for Navigator!?

We had the Key for a Navigator weekend. When you drop off your carry on luggage, they will either give you an envelope with your Key benefits letter and Internet info, or they will tell you it will be in an envelope in your room. They will have half-hour Key times for activities like the slides, ice skating, FloRider and such. We enjoyed our Key lunch in Chops but the place quickly got very crowded. I believe the reserved seating for the Ice Show was on the back right of the rink, and upper balcony to the right for the theater. Have a great cruise!

Hello!  Lucky you...

I do have a few questions, we are leaving in October on a Monday staying pre cruise at Hollywood Hard Rock, what time do you suggest we leave as we want to get the port by 10am?  I am assuming you live in Florida.

What time did you get to the port and was it crowded?  Its been years since I taken a cruise out of Miami, how is the terminal, easy, crazy?

Do go to the ice show its always the best show!

If you get the Voom, I would like to know how it is. 

Bon Voyage!