ALLURE..3 people in boardwalk cabin question

P.A.

Allure Question...has anyone stayed in a boardwalk balcony room with 3 guest? Little worried about having enough closet space and just space in general for 3 females! I've been on Anthem of the Seas balcony rooms but never this ship. I don't think our room has the pull down.:classic_ohmy:

11 hours ago, kathimac123 said:

We regularly stay in a boardwalk balcony (on Oasis twice and Harmony coming up in Sept) with my BF and my adult son.  Plenty of room and closet space.  My son says the fold-out couch is fine.  

Thank you for that info. 👍 That makes me feel a little better. Only concern is that when the sofa is made into a bed, one of us will not be able to get ready at the desk area. I'll probably be the one sleeping on the sofa bed and my daughters in the bed so hopefully it is somewhat comfortable.

1 hour ago, P.A. said:

Thank you for that info. 👍 That makes me feel a little better. Only concern is that when the sofa is made into a bed, one of us will not be able to get ready at the desk area. I'll probably be the one sleeping on the sofa bed and my daughters in the bed so hopefully it is somewhat comfortable.

I always pack a camping twin size mattress pad (self-inflating) just in case I want some extra padding! Luckily, I haven't needed to use it yet! It folds up fairly small, so easy to pack!

2 hours ago, P.A. said:

Only concern is that when the sofa is made into a bed, one of us will not be able to get ready at the desk area.

We've been in balcony cabins on 8-9 RCCL ships.  It's been a tight fit to access the desk area on every one of them when the sofa bed is made up.

2 hours ago, bouhunter said:

We've been in balcony cabins on 8-9 RCCL ships.  It's been a tight fit to access the desk area on every one of them when the sofa bed is made up.

Ya I assumed it would be. Hopefully room steward will fold up each day