Just off the Anthem Of The Seas

14 minutes ago, Croozin Soozin said:

Happening in 11 days!  Doing the 9 night to Canada/NE, followed by 5 night to Bermuda, followed by another 9 night to Canada/NE.   Still trying to figure out how to pack!  LOL 

Wow that is awesome ! Yes I can see how packing would be a challenge ! Good luck and have a great trip - we wanted to do Canada / NE but wasn’t sure if my 10 yr old would enjoy it - 

Shoot I’m 57 and didn’t know if I’d enjoy it.   Lol.   However we went on a national park tour out west in May and I’m looking forward to the site seeing.  But I’m missing the sun worshipping this year for sure as our May trip was cold even snowing.  No beach trips this year.  

On 8/30/2019 at 4:07 PM, Smileonboard said:

We played bingo and did not win. The prizes were $140 400, 600 ( can’t remember the exact amount but something in that range )

Do you remember how much it cost to play bingo? I am going on a cruise in 2 months and would like to play on one of our sea days.

4 hours ago, andrea3eleven said:

Do you remember how much it cost to play bingo? I am going on a cruise in 2 months and would like to play on one of our sea days.

It was around $60/70 for the 3 of us to play but there were much more expensive packages where you can get numerous cards ( we had 3 for each game - they did 3 games) they even had packages with iPads for electronic bingo- 

On 9/2/2019 at 6:30 AM, Smileonboard said:

It was around $60/70 for the 3 of us to play but there were much more expensive packages where you can get numerous cards ( we had 3 for each game - they did 3 games) they even had packages with iPads for electronic bingo- 

Thank you so much for your reply!

To those who are worried about booking NorthStar--don't be.  There will be times onboard when there is no line.  We have gone on it multiple times on several Anthem cruises without any reservation--just a timing thing of showing up when there is little or no line.   Even if you check in at the Seaplex--they will tell you they're full.   Also check on the app. . . 

Happy cruising all!   We're on Anthem soon probably for the last time since it's leaving NJ in the spring, but Oasis is coming so all is well!

• Like 1

From some of the research I have done, I know that there are freestyle Coke machines in Sorrento's and also at SeaPlex Doghouse.  I take it there are also freestyle machines in the Windjammer also and are there any other freestyle machines?   Thanks!