After Sept 2nd cancellation

Luke104

I would just like to make a few comments on Royals customer service. While I'm NOT " loyal to Royal" I just received a call from my rep, regarding my cancellation of Sept 2, and assuring me of my future cruise credit on said cruise. I have to say it was nice to have someone call me and "update" on my future cruise. While I still look to my best possible deals, it's good to know that their customer service is interested in my future cruises.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Luke104 said:

I would just like to make a few comments on Royals customer service. While I'm NOT " loyal to Royal" I just received a call from my rep, regarding my cancellation of Sept 2, and assuring me of my future cruise credit on said cruise. I have to say it was nice to have someone call me and "update" on my future cruise. While I still look to my best possible deals, it's good to know that their customer service is interested in my future cruises.

I cancelled Harmony that was suppose to sail Sunday.  No call but had my FCC within 24 hours via email of cancellation.

We were scheduled on Majesty out of FLL on 9-2 and had to cancel as well.  We have received an email with our FCC but it is less than we paid for the cruise.  Do we lose the port taxes and fees?  They were not included in the amount t of the FCC.  This is the first time we have had to cancel and don't know what to expect.  We did have cruise insurance.

Thanks for the heads up Homosassa.  That's good to know.  I will be watching my cc bill.  I also converted points on my RC credit card to OBC which is now not going to be used on Majesty.  I had to assign it to a specific res no.  Can that be transferred to a new cruise when I book again?

21 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

The Mariner may have been the only sailing cancelled by Royal. We are supposed to get refunds.  We are also supposed to get an FCC for half our cruise fare. I haven't seen or heard anything on that yet

we also were on this cruise that was cancelled. Still haven't seen anything yet. First thing I got was an email yesterday refunding some of our excursions. We had two cabins, so only one of the cabins has received some credit, bot no full refund yet. I thought the letter said we'd have it by today. still waiting!