Vibe passes on the Breakaway...

TheMettins

5 hours ago, Acruzaholic said:

How hard was it to get vibe passes-what boarding group were you given . Did it sell out and if so how quickly did it sell out. Going on Breakaway Nov. 3, 2019. Greatly appreciate any info.

We were the first people in the terminal, and received group 1- I had purchased the Priority Access, but the employees weren't aware of the new program, so we were told to sit and wait for group 1 to be called (we should have boarded after Haven & upper tier guests).  We scored the passes just in the nick of time- the couple behind us got the last two.814296215_vibe3.thumb.jpg.d7bf22bb20cfa5a6f03de708ccdae955.jpg1218503335_vibe2.thumb.jpg.e67c02ab6cb9becaaef6b82819750ba1.jpg1879415714_vibe4.thumb.jpg.db6819027d2982e80b82feda39b550c5.jpg1758756883_vibe5.thumb.jpg.67e75d0f703c1639bbb032be52afd0d5.jpgvibe.thumb.jpg.5098953e59098b2e7d7aec5dcb01e129.jpg 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2019 at 11:37 AM, TheMettins said:

We were the first people in the terminal, and received group 1- I had purchased the Priority Access, but the employees weren't aware of the new program, so we were told to sit and wait for group 1 to be called (we should have boarded after Haven & upper tier guests).  We scored the passes just in the nick of time- the couple behind us got the last two.814296215_vibe3.thumb.jpg.d7bf22bb20cfa5a6f03de708ccdae955.jpg1218503335_vibe2.thumb.jpg.e67c02ab6cb9becaaef6b82819750ba1.jpg1879415714_vibe4.thumb.jpg.db6819027d2982e80b82feda39b550c5.jpg1758756883_vibe5.thumb.jpg.67e75d0f703c1639bbb032be52afd0d5.jpgvibe.thumb.jpg.5098953e59098b2e7d7aec5dcb01e129.jpg 

Do you remember the names of the bartenders?  We’ll be there later this month and we’re hoping to see some familiar faces!

On 9/10/2019 at 1:24 PM, TheMettins said:

Hello all!  Any tricks or tips for scoring Vibe passes on the Breakaway?  Anyone recently purchase them?  Some say they are available at Guest Services, others say a lounge.  NCL has our flight arriving before 8am, so we'll be first in line, more than likely....but it's only our 3rd cruise w/ NCL, so we are low on the priority totem pole.  I did purchase the new priority access- but my guess, it will be a disorganized mess w/ employees not being familiar w/ the new program :classic_wacko:

TIA,

Tiffany

Hey! I saw you were back from your trip! Can you tell me if the Priority Access program was worth it?  I saw that they didn't know anything about it at embarkation-how about the other benefits (tendering, disembarkation, etc.) Also, did they refund you anything since they were unaware and you did not get your benefits? 

14 minutes ago, danak13 said:

Hey! I saw you were back from your trip! Can you tell me if the Priority Access program was worth it?  I saw that they didn't know anything about it at embarkation-how about the other benefits (tendering, disembarkation, etc.) Also, did they refund you anything since they were unaware and you did not get your benefits? 

Ships crew, even Guest Services, knew nothing about the program... I received nothing for the $99 purchase.  I spoke w/ GS who couldn't help as it was purchased before the cruise- and I spoke w/ a Nicki in guest relations after the cruise that couldn't assist me either!  I waste more than a $100 a week on land, so it wasn't a big deal.  Once terminal employees & ships crew have been trained properly on the program, I believe it will be a wonderful program. 

Just now, TheMettins said:

Ships crew, even Guest Services, knew nothing about the program... I received nothing for the $99 purchase.  I spoke w/ GS who couldn't help as it was purchased before the cruise- and I spoke w/ a Nicki in guest relations after the cruise that couldn't assist me either!  I waste more than a $100 a week on land, so it wasn't a big deal.  Once terminal employees & ships crew have been trained properly on the program, I believe it will be a wonderful program. 

Thank you for the update.  We leave Nov 30th so hopefully that will be enough time to get their act together! I am sorry that it did not work out for you! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Going on Breakaway Nov. 3, 2019-What has been recent experiences in obtaining the passes now that the price is so much higher and given this time of year-Are they currently obtained at Guest Services or at Headliners. Have they been selling out quickly, as before, given that the price has increased? Planning on getting to port early to be in Boarding Group 1. Have gotten vibe passes in the past. Really appreciate any New and current info. If we don't get passes-how crowded does area  outside Vibe get, especially on Sea Days-as this won't be an option anymore on other ships now that Vibe area has been expanded on the Getaway and  the New Encorce.

On 10/27/2019 at 8:28 AM, Acruzaholic said:

Going on Breakaway Nov. 3, 2019-What has been recent experiences in obtaining the passes now that the price is so much higher and given this time of year-Are they currently obtained at Guest Services or at Headliners. Have they been selling out quickly, as before, given that the price has increased? Planning on getting to port early to be in Boarding Group 1. Have gotten vibe passes in the past. Really appreciate any New and current info. If we don't get passes-how crowded does area  outside Vibe get, especially on Sea Days-as this won't be an option anymore on other ships now that Vibe area has been expanded on the Getaway and  the New Encorce.

I'm curious about this as well.  I will be on the same same cruise.

On 9/10/2019 at 1:24 PM, TheMettins said:

Hello all!  Any tricks or tips for scoring Vibe passes on the Breakaway?  Anyone recently purchase them?  Some say they are available at Guest Services, others say a lounge.  NCL has our flight arriving before 8am, so we'll be first in line, more than likely....but it's only our 3rd cruise w/ NCL, so we are low on the priority totem pole.  I did purchase the new priority access- but my guess, it will be a disorganized mess w/ employees not being familiar w/ the new program :classic_wacko:

TIA,

Tiffany

Love the Vibe on the BA.....

On 10/27/2019 at 7:28 AM, Acruzaholic said:

We were on the Breakaway a couple of weeks ago and daughter was allowed to buy all 4 passes at the same time. They simply asked her how many she needed? I am guessing they are not selling well. Anyway, to be very honest I think they are a total waste of money.. We hardly used it at all, it was not much different than just using the SpiceH2O and am thankful she paid for them, not us.