Laundry Service On A 14 Day Cruise.

Billzilla66

On our last cruise - TransPacific (19 Day) - they offered 3 Laundry specials - I believe it varies by ship.  We heard that from the Cruise Next MGR & when we asked our steward which days would be the specials - she said we could select whichever days we liked & write it on the ticket.  Again - I believe it varies by ship & cruise...

1 hour ago, casofilia said:

@Billzilla66

do they offer laundry deals twice each week

More likely once each week if you are referring to the c$20 deal, all you can get in the bag.

Yes, I meant twice, once each week.  Thanks, I'm already trying to figure out how much to pack and my cruise isn't until October 2020.😁

It may also depend whether it's a 14 day cruise or two 7 day cruises run back-to-back (B2B).  We purchased our Greek Isles cruise in '15 as a 14 day cruise.   When we got aboard we discovered it was actually TWO 7 day cruises run B2B with different ports, both cruises terminating/originating in Venice.  We're Platinum so we got TWO free bags of laundry instead of the usual one.  I remember they had two $20 laundry bag deals during the 14 days, however.  So I think as far as NCL was concerned it was two 7 day cruises.

Hope you have a great cruise!

On our Jan 2019 West Caribbean 14 nights cruise (round-trip "Escape" out of NYC) - the $20 stuff-the-bag-full special was offered twice, week 1 & week 2 at about day #4 & day 10 or 11, washed & clean, neatly folded and returned by next day.  Previously, on a 10 days West Caribbean sailing on the Gem, it was  offered twice as well.  

Just remember to do an itemized count and fill out the slip, alert Room Steward to pickup & send it down below deck in the morning (before noon) for prompt next day service.  

For those with Platinum/+ status, get yours done anytime/day as needed - although, we tried to avoid getting ours on the same day as the "Specials" for other cruisers ... ours came back by mid-afternoon on the next day.  

For delicate & hand wash items, Woolite & the sink ... works too !