Celebrityonetouch.com

takemewithyou

I am seeing people reference this e mail address for concerns to Celebrity, I guess.  This is all new to me even though we are Elite Plus.  Is this something new?  We haven’t sailed on X since late 2015, but have a cruise coming up.  What is this?  Do you use it for questions, problems, etc?  Does it go to Captains Club or corporate office?  Can somebody clue me in?  I should say I searched this site and Celebrity Cruises and came up with nothing!

thanks!

I have used this email address several times for a variety of questions and concerns. It takes about 2 weeks for them to respond (my questions were not urgent), but they never have emailed me back - they always call. It has always been a personable rep who acts as if they have all the time in the world. They listen and research, put me on hold to talk to others and call back if they don't have an answer. If you want to talk right away (I called last week about getting Elite + discounts on specialty dining reservations and had lots of questions), I would call the Captain Club's number - they also call themselves One Touch (I called them with questions last week - had great service once again - received a customer satisfaction survey for Tammy, the rep, from One Touch a couple of days later). This is a great service for Celebrity customers (or has been for me).

Captain's Club Assistance and Inquiries 1-844-418-6824

Edited by vtcruising

I used one touch last week to comment on excellent service by one of their phone reps, and got an e mail back in 2 days thanking me for the e mail, and telling me the reap and his supervisor that got involved have been given credit, as I asked.

I've used the celebrityonetouch email a couple of times. Once to ask what I should do if I don't hear back from the Special Needs dept and recently to voice my concern over the movies removal. I did not give my phone # in either email and received emailed responses within 48hrs.