Best Mini Suite Locations on Regal Princess

Yvie

17 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

I think there are a few cabins on some ships that you really can't split into twins, but this definitely isn't one of them. 😀

Thank you so much for the info, photos, and video! I booked this room for February, and then saw the twin beds.. I was worried, but not anymore! What a balcony. Much appreciated!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, skynight said:

Here is a video of M108. Appears that bed is in Queen configuration. Don't know why the deck plans mention 2  twins. Maybe it means that you can split into two twins if you want to. But I believe you can do that in most any cabin.

Thank you so much for the video. Wonderful. Much appreciated!

We were in a forward balcony on the Lido deck (on the Regal). It was never locked. However, just be aware That the railing is metal. Zoo to see out, you need to be standing.

On 9/29/2019 at 7:32 PM, Sea Hag said:

If I were booking a mini on the Regal, I'd want one of the front corner ones on Lido or Marina. The cabins have a different, much nicer layout and are bigger than the other minis. The balconies are also much bigger, especially on Marina. We had M108 back in April of this year, and that balcony was immense.

I just watched a video of M108.  That is a huge balcony.  Did you have issues with furniture blowing away when at sea?

Just now, AF-1 said:

I just watched a video of M108.  That is a huge balcony.  Did you have issues with furniture blowing away when at sea?

Not the furniture just us.  We found the balcony almost unusable at sea the one time we stayed in the forward facing mini suite and the metal railing got in the way when we were seated.  Great view when sailing into port.

1 hour ago, AF-1 said:

Sailed on the Regal out of New York City 10/31/19 in L105. Woke up to a loud crash when the round table blew over during a storm about 2:30AM. I later heard that a lounger( aluminum/plasic I believe, not one of the nice wooden ones with the cushions) blew overboard from L107 or M107. If the furniture is tucked up under the sloped railing, it should be fine, even in a wind.

Sean

6 hours ago, AF-1 said:

No problems with that. It was windy for sure on the sea days, but the furniture stayed put. You can still sit outside on sea days if you tuck a chair or lounger up near the cabin wall on the forward side of the balcony. It's nice and sheltered there.