Epic Thermal Spa hours

massfamilyof4

40 minutes ago, Sweetnspicy said:

8am-10pm from what I remember. For my cruise in January 2020 it shows my thermal spa pass starting on the day of embarkation at 7:01pm. We leave port at 9pm. 

Do you mind telling me what the cost of the pass is?  I'm on a 10 day February Epic cruise and I would like to get one, but my booking window doesn't open up until next week. 

14 minutes ago, kristmay said:

Do you mind telling me what the cost of the pass is?  I'm on a 10 day February Epic cruise and I would like to get one, but my booking window doesn't open up until next week. 

$269 for 11days.  It’s a little pricey but per day it isn’t too bad. It’s my birthday gift this year. 

Edited by Sweetnspicy

57 minutes ago, Sweetnspicy said:

$269 for 11days.  It’s a little pricey but per day it isn’t too bad. It’s my birthday gift this year. 

Thanks.   I was budgeting $250 so it sounds like it may just be that since mine is only a 10 day cruise.  

3 hours ago, Sweetnspicy said:

8am-10pm from what I remember. For my cruise in January 2020 it shows my thermal spa pass starting on the day of embarkation at 7:01pm. We leave port at 9pm. 

8:00 am - 10:00 pm on all days except the last night when it closes early. You can use the spa as soon as you embark, but they will be running tours through there until muster. 

The Epic has one of the best Thermal Suites. There are unisex steam and saunas in the locker rooms and coed facilities in the main spa. A separate relaxation room. And nice aft-facing outdoors balcony. 

3 hours ago, kristmay said:

Wow my spa pass for my 12 day nov 10 Epic  Med cruise buying on line was only $189 each.  The Epic spa is the best!

• 2 months later...