Elegant Nights?

Danasaurxxrawr

How many nights is your cruise? That will help members with predicting when they will be.

Assuming it's a 7/8 night cruise, normally the formal/elegant nights are the first sea day (2nd night of cruise) and then the second to last evening. Lobster is served in the MDR for the first one.

2 hours ago, RHilla619 said:

How many nights is your cruise? That will help members with predicting when they will be.

Assuming it's a 7/8 night cruise, normally the formal/elegant nights are the first sea day (2nd night of cruise) and then the second to last evening. Lobster is served in the MDR for the first one.

It is a 7 day western Caribbean cruise (grand cayman, Belize, mahogany bay, and Cozumel). I assumed the first one would be the first sea day but I wasn’t sure if the second one would be the last sea day (which is the last full day of the cruise) or one of the nights were in port. 

If possible, I was hoping someone has done the itinerary recently and could tell me the day, as I’m trying to make plans for a specialty restaurant and don’t want to book it for the second elegant night  

7 minutes ago, Danasaurxxrawr said:

It is a 7 day western Caribbean cruise (grand cayman, Belize, mahogany bay, and Cozumel). I assumed the first one would be the first sea day but I wasn’t sure if the second one would be the last sea day (which is the last full day of the cruise) or one of the nights were in port. 

If possible, I was hoping someone has done the itinerary recently and could tell me the day, as I’m trying to make plans for a specialty restaurant and don’t want to book it for the second elegant night  

It won't be the last day at sea since it is the last night of the cruise. It will probably be the night you leave Cozumel at 5pm  but I haven't sailed that itinerary so that's not 100%.

Since the night before Cozumel is Belize and that also leaves at 5pm it's a toss up but I'd lean towards Cozumel.