Bermuda late April/early May

barb65

Has anyone done a cruise to Bermuda in late April or early May? How was the weather? Planning to sail out of New York City on NCL Encore next spring (2020). Thank you for all your replies.

26 minutes ago, barb65 said:

Has anyone done a cruise to Bermuda in late April or early May? How was the weather? Planning to sail out of New York City on NCL Encore next spring (2020). Thank you for all your replies.

It will be cool sailing out of New York. The weather in Bermuda is not considered beach weather then. Until end of May. YMMV. The air temperature in Bermuda will be pleasant. Good golf weather. It is the water temperature that is cool. But again that is okay for some. Since I am a beach lover I won’t go in May anymore. 

• Like 1

Its been a long time since we were there in late April,  early May. Can't remember if we went to beach but remember the weather as being nice. Walked Railway trail, went to the zoo, and did other outdoor activities. 

We were in Bermuda in mid May this year, and the weather was comfortably in the 70s.  Luckily, every day was sunny.  

Although it was too cool for swimming at the beach, we found walking and touring very comfortable.  I mind the heat, so for me, Bermuda in May is fine.  

We did a Bermuda cruise in late April, and the water was chilly, but considering we are from NY/NJ, it really wasn't bad.  

It's not generally warm enough for the folks of Bermuda, but if you are from cooler climes, you should be OK.