Oosterdam Deck 10

Cruise Suzy

Due to the width of the ship on deck 10, the balconies of the added cabins on deck 10 are not very deep, maybe 4 ft.   I heard one person describe sitting on the chair on one of those "Juliette Balconies" as "knees on the glass".   Otherwise, the cabin interiors are the same as other veranda cabins, just higher up.  The views are very nice.

Thanks all. DD and DS plus spouses plan to book inside staterooms on Deck 10. Not where I would book, but the 4 of them are thrilled. They will share a large cabana on Deck 11 and use the Fitness Center on Deck 9. They also like the quick access to the Deck 10 track around the pool cover - and there's the public restrooms nearby in case the stateroom bathroom is occupied. (DH and I are on the aft bump out on Deck 6.)

We had a Deck 10 inside on the Zuiderdam last April and were thrilled to book the same on Oosterdam next March. Not nearly so small as I imagined, although no sofa. SO convenient to the Crows Nest (which is also the Exploration Cafe now, one-stop-shopping!). It would also be handy to the spa as well as the Fitness Center, if you like to spend time there. 

Not a long walk to the Lido (pool or buffet), a bit longer to the MDR, but one walk a day is not too bad!

The Cabana on 11 is an option I hadn't considered!