Weather forecast app or link

Zoey1

Go to:  cruiseoutlook.com. Look up your cruise and it gives you weather for each port. It is free, but they offer a cheap upgrade for a small fee that gives forecast for 15 days out instead of about 7 days in the free version.

Edited by edgee
Correct info
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

You can't accurately predict weather more than three days out. Those apps are only good for a giggle. 

It is very good to give you an idea of what to expect within  pretty good range.  Sometimes can't be right 6 hours. out. 

A week before each cruise I put the ports on to my weather channel App on my phone ( I do the same if I am going on a land holiday to a resort) I find their forecasts to be as accurate as anything else.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darspurs said:

A week before each cruise I put the ports on to my weather channel App on my phone ( I do the same if I am going on a land holiday to a resort) I find their forecasts to be as accurate as anything else.

A week before is often too late to know which months you want to cruise to a particular area. Med. in Nov.?  Alaska in May?  We want to have an idea what the weather will be before we book a cruise so this website is very good for that. 

12 hours ago, RJB said:

A week before is often too late to know which months you want to cruise to a particular area. Med. in Nov.?  Alaska in May?  We want to have an idea what the weather will be before we book a cruise so this website is very good for that. 

Of course but I use the app whilst away to check what the forecast is each day wherever I am. When I am going to book a cruise there is no point looking at forecasts you can only look at averages from previous years which are very easy to find.

Edited by Darspurs