Carnival FunShop

Nicolek1999

I am going on the Breeze with my boyfriend in December 2020. It is our anniversary and I want to make it special. I was going to order the toast package, a chocolate cake, and the Ultimate Ocean Getaway package. I was wondering do they get delivered the first day for the ocean package since it has champagne and apparel items? Also are any of those items worth it? I have heard mixed things. Thanks!

You can choose your day of delivery.

Whether its worth it is a personal decision.

The champagne is average, the cake is tasty and the swag in the UOG is kitchy.

I personally would only pay for the cake (because the rest doesn’t interest me, not because of the price) but the decision is ultimately yours.  If you think it will be special, indulge! 

Edited by StolidCruiser

4 hours ago, Nicolek1999 said:

I am going on the Breeze with my boyfriend in December 2020. It is our anniversary and I want to make it special. I was going to order the toast package, a chocolate cake, and the Ultimate Ocean Getaway package. I was wondering do they get delivered the first day for the ocean package since it has champagne and apparel items? Also are any of those items worth it? I have heard mixed things. Thanks!

When you purchase anything from Fun Shops, they will ask you when you want it delivered. I buy things for every cruise, and always State I want it on embarkation day.