Spirit in Drydock Pics

RYPERO

I hate to put a damper on this show & tell. But although it appears to be a good picture of Spirit except for some sort of crane in the picture there really is no evidence that anything is being done!!!(I am sure there is!!) but you certainly could not tell it from this pictures!!! Sorry:(

If it looks as if nothing is being done, that means there must be some very busy folks INSIDE the Spirit making her shiny and new!!!!

We're on the second cruise after dry dock.....whopeee!!!!!!

Thanks for the great pix,RYPERO. Do you live in the SF area? If so, maybe we'll have more pix ????:D

I hate to put a damper on this show & tell. But although it appears to be a good picture of Spirit except for some sort of crane in the picture there really is no evidence that anything is being done!!!(I am sure there is!!) but you certainly could not tell it from this pictures!!! Sorry:(

I suppose that they spend all of this time and money to take her out of service just to pretend to work on her. You are the same kind of person who believes that we have never been to the moon and it was fake. As for the rest of us we will enjoy talking about cruise ships and what might or might not be happening

I suppose that they spend all of this time and money to take her out of service just to pretend to work on her. You are the same kind of person who believes that we have never been to the moon and it was fake. As for the rest of us we will enjoy talking about cruise ships and what might or might not be happening

I assure that I am not a negative person at all..All I am saying is that you have some nice pic's of Spirit from the outside and looking at your pics there is almost nothing to indecate the work that is going on inside. nor can there be ..I will be on Spirit in late Feb. and I have taken Spirit to Alaska about 2 years ago. So just for the record I probably know a great deal more about Spirit than you do!!!!

there is almost nothing to indecate the work that is going on inside. nor can there be

The Ship just got there, I seen it leave San Diego Harbor on Saturday.

One of the Motors Pods will be replaced, they were having problems with these Electrical Motors up in Alaska.

Archived