Drink Package Price on Mariner/Navigator

We are cruising in Navigator April 20, 2020.   

What are the package prices running on these 4 night cruises?  

We have been seeing the drink package at $69...its on sale for $60 for the weekend sale but that still doesn’t make sense for the two of us.

i know it will be higher than a 7 night but how much do they usually run?   Is $60 what to expect or are those of you in Jan/Feb/March seeing lower prices?    

I'm on the Navigator in January on a 3 night..It hasn't dropped below $ 65..I'm hoping for something over Black Friday...I did $ 57 on the Independence year..but this is just crazy...I'll probably just bite the bullet and do it...but I am holding out some hope for a sale

Our Mariner next August is really expensive at $91.77 CAD (or $69 USD).  It's one of the CoCo Cay double dip cruises so not sure if that is the reason for the increased price.  (Plus some, including us, got it for $18 so that could be driving the price up)

Edited by LuCruise

5 hours ago, Cel_cruise said:

We are cruising in Navigator April 20, 2020.   

What are the package prices running on these 4 night cruises?  

We have been seeing the drink package at $69...its on sale for $60 for the weekend sale but that still doesn’t make sense for the two of us.

i know it will be higher than a 7 night but how much do they usually run?   Is $60 what to expect or are those of you in Jan/Feb/March seeing lower prices?    

its priced per day so that really doesnt matter on length of cruise. I would wait and see what black Friday shows 

5 hours ago, Tulsacoker said:

its priced per day so that really doesnt matter on length of cruise. I would wait and see what black Friday shows 

It is per day but several folks on longer cruises have reported lower sales prices than those on short cruises.  Everyone drinks more on the short ones! 

I went ahead with 57/day which seemed like a lot on 3 day once I saw the total but when I thought in terms of the best price could hope for............ maybe 47, and realized we are talking about 30 bucks difference plus some tip money............... decided to go ahead and get it. 

20 hours ago, Cel_cruise said:

It is per day but several folks on longer cruises have reported lower sales prices than those on short cruises.  Everyone drinks more on the short ones! 

Yes, it is all supply and demand pricing I'm sure.  It is a whole lot easier to stomach $207-276 for a 3-4 day cruise than be staring at almost $500+ for a 7 night or longer so you'll get more people purchasing at $69 on the shorter cruises, and they'll discount it on the longer cruises to hit the sales targets.  Plus it is easier to "get your money's worth" on 3-4 day cruises vs 7 day.  At least for me.