Move up thru' X web site?

39august

I believe there is someplace on the web site from which you can make a move up bid. Can anyone please advise how I get to that? I have not received a notice for a cruise that is 20 days away, and I would like to make a bid, but can't see how to on the web site.

There are two ways     Easiest is to go to cruise and click cruise planner.   At about 45-60 days prior to cruise a link will pop up.

Other way is to click the Hamburger Icon (left of word Menu) and choose Celebrity Move Up

I guess there is a third way -   Just click this link    You will need Reservation Number

https://www.celebritycruises.com/bid-on-cruise-room-upgrade

• Haha 1

We have three cabins booked in our family. Bookings are linked. We sail in six weeks. Today received move up email for two of cabins only. Tried to log in with third cabin on move up page using reservation number, but said had to be within thirty days. Crazy! Has this happened to anyone that only part of family eligible to move up? The cabin without the request is for a celebrity elite member. Strange?? All cabins are inside. Thanks!

1 hour ago, healthworker said:

We have three cabins booked in our family. Bookings are linked. We sail in six weeks. Today received move up email for two of cabins only. Tried to log in with third cabin on move up page using reservation number, but said had to be within thirty days. Crazy! Has this happened to anyone that only part of family eligible to move up? The cabin without the request is for a celebrity elite member. Strange?? All cabins are inside. Thanks!

I was able to place a bid around the 45 day mark by

: logging into Celebrity Website

Select “manage reservation”

Select “manage your vacation”

scroll down Past “flights be celebrity” & “cruise planner”

Should be a section that says “upgrade your stateroom”

(it doesn’t always show up but would if I selected “before you board” and then went back to “manage your vacation” it would appear)

:keep the email they send u confirming the bid as it is the primary link if you want to adjust or cancel your bid 

F1F6237B-BED6-4841-95A5-09126D62F60B.png

9F3A9E80-59C2-4402-916D-7AE049A83C37.jpeg

36DDB796-ABFB-439A-967A-8D995925E1B1.png

Edited by Janedoe2012
Add photos