Olife option

roadmaster

Hi, being from Australia the Olife options may well be offered differently but just wondering if anyone could assist with this query.

We are booked on a Dublin Copenhagen cruise 2020 which included all the Olife options-

OBC, 4 excursions, Beer/wine with meals, Gratuities, Internet.

All these appear on the Oceania invoice but not on our online account. The excursions are now available to book but we a little concerned they will take the cost of what we select from our OBC. I do realise which ones are Olife only.
The drink package also does not appear online but the OBC does.

My query to the forum is - does your online accounts show your Olife options whether it be excursions or drink package etc.

I have no doubt we will get it sorted with Oceania whom we booked with direct but just wondering how things are shown in the USA or elsewhere.

cheers

You probably know that the 4 O Life excursions are per cabin - i.e. 2/pp.

When you go to book your included excursions, it will show charges but when you go to check out, there will be $0 charge. Get the most expensive ones for the included ones. After that, subsequent excursions will be charged to your OBC and then your credit card after you exhaust your OBC.

Hope this helps.

We're from Australia too and also booked direct with Oceania. We chose our excursions then phoned our Oceania booking agent who took care of everything. Once you're booked the shore ex show on your online account and include any associated costs. Are you aware that if you book more ship's shore ex you get 25% off? 

Edited by sailco

48 minutes ago, Paulchili said:

You probably know that the 4 O Life excursions are per cabin - i.e. 2/pp.

When you go to book your included excursions, it will show charges but when you go to check out, there will be $0 charge. Get the most expensive ones for the included ones. After that, subsequent excursions will be charged to your OBC and then your credit card after you exhaust your OBC.

Hope this helps.

+1

BTW, youvcan upgrade the basic booze to Prestige for $20/person/day. But that has to be done once onboard.

Also, seldom will yousee 40 people on an Oceania bus except perhaps for the occasional "panoramic" tours which are all bus ride.

7 minutes ago, roadmaster said:

Thanks for that, sounds like it’s normal not too have them listed.

Appreciate your replies. Oceania in Australia are great to work with so I don’t anticipate any issues.

cheers

Yes, as aforementioned, the most expensive of your allotment of allowable O Life tours will have $0 charge in the O website cart. Remaining selected tour costs will next eat into any Oceania non-refundable SBC you may have (e.g., Oceania Club loyalty $) and, once that is used up, the balance due will require a credit card purchase.

Edited by Flatbush Flyer