NCL Joy Chapel? Wedding location on the ship suggestions?

Dd3thomas

I have been searching the deck plans (current and future) for a chapel on the Norwegian Joy, cant seem to find one.  We are cruising next November and my daughter is looking to have her wedding ceremony on the Joy during one of the days at sea.  If there is no chapel, what about a nice library or any other suggestions for a beautiful place on the ship for a wedding ceremony?

https://www.ncl.com/why-cruise-norwegian/wedding-and-romance

https://ncl.eweddingcalendar.com/calendar/weddingPackagesEdit/optId/999/ FYI not sure of the wording on this page and whether it's referring to the photo part of the package, or the whole package, but Joy might not be an option for at sea. 

Edited by smplybcause

• 2 weeks later...

My daughter will be getting married on the Joy next year as well. All wedding planning goes through a third party, Royal Wedding Planning Events. Info is available on the website. I was told that wedding ceremonies are usually held in the back of Cagney's or outside Cagney's, aft deck 8. 

The planner decides where the ceremony will take place.  There is very little input considered from the bridal party.  If your daughter can relinquish control of the details she will have an easy time.  If she needs to be in total control this might not be the perfect situation for her.