Problems with Princess website

53sunset

Hello, has anyone been having  problems with the Princess website.   I can only go as far as to select a cabin, then there's a message that tells me that there's a problem and it can't go any further.  This has been going on the past few days.  I tried different browsers and clearing my browser and cookie history but that doesn't help.  These problems are when I use my desktop, it's okay when I use my phone????  Thanks for any help.  

Edited by 53sunset
missspell

Try another browser and see if that works; if not, then go into each and remove cookies and history.  Was fine for me after I did this.  What happened was a "route" that became incorrect to get to site was in my history.cookies.  By getting rid of it and starting anew, the corrected route got me in with no problems.  Try it and see.

Pooh

13 hours ago, tk2fast said:

The Princess web site must be designed and maintained by the same company that does their Medallion app. Both are an embarrassment to website/app intuitive design, function and simplicity.

I agree 100%.  The amount of money Princess has put into the Medallion....having that as an app should be beyond embarrassing.   It has taken 2 weeks to get my husband “Ocean Ready”.   Contacted customer service and was told there was no problem with it on their end.   She put me on hold for 10 minutes...told me she had “opened a file” because so many people were having trouble with it.  She told me if  wasn’t able to take care of it within a week...to contact them again.  I let it go for 2 weeks and was just able to finish his information yesterday. 

Princess website is no better.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, tk2fast said:

The Princess web site must be designed and maintained by the same company that does their Medallion app. Both are an embarrassment to website/app intuitive design, function and simplicity.

Not sure where the Medallion IT 

Peeps are from ...

But I do recall reading that a couple of years ago Princess replaced their entire in-house IT group with an off-shore French contractor

Edited by pms4104