Best Laundromat Near Port of Miami

patsfan2014

Google Maps shows a surprising number of laundromats within about a 10 min cab ride from the port.  I can't help you with "best" but many have reviews posted on Google.  Do LOTS of homework on the neighborhood before deciding on one to use.

Try asking the locals here and here.  

Also consider one day wash and fold places.

I'm totally in agreement with you.  We do EXACTLY the same thing , including when we travel in hotels.  It's one more of the great benefits of doing Home Exchanges.  

(When we cruise, the cabin clothesline gets a lot of use along with our wood clothespins.)

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 10:21 AM, patsfan2014 said:

Going on back to back cruises on 2 different cruise lines. So we are looking for the best laundromat near the port of Miami. I know the cruise line offers laundry services on the ship, but looking for a cheaper way. Thanks for any info.

If ship #1 has self serve laundry, do your load there the day before you debark.

If not and ship #2 has a self serve laundry, then hit that on boarding or as soon as you get your luggage.

Most laundromats in downtown Miami aren't in great areas.  Taxi back to ship may be difficult to obtain.

There are 3 or 4 in Miami Beach/SoBe area.  So that could be the direction to head.  But it'll cost you a bundle for a taxi or Uber RT.

19 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

If ship #1 has self serve laundry, do your load there the day before you debark.

If not and ship #2 has a self serve laundry, then hit that on boarding or as soon as you get your luggage.

Most laundromats in downtown Miami aren't in great areas.  Taxi back to ship may be difficult to obtain.

There are 3 or 4 in Miami Beach/SoBe area.  So that could be the direction to head.  But it'll cost you a bundle for a taxi or Uber RT.

I'm going on Norwegian Epic and then the MSC Seaside. After doing some research myself, I agree with you with the ones I find aren't in great areas and the taxi ride will cost a bundle. Leaning towards just doing it on the ship.