Check In Time?

To ensure that you get the earliest arrival appointment that you can, yes, you can start your online check-in at midnight on that date. Just remember, it opens up at midnight eastern time. If you don't see it open up right away, give it 5-10 minutes. And you don't have to complete the entire online check-in. You can pick your arrival appointment time and complete the rest later.

If you don't have FTTF, you can't check in at the terminal until your arrival appointment window. If you get there early, they'll put you in the early/late line.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

The earliest possible check in time is port specific. For instance, Baltimore times start on the later end.  

If you say what port you are sailing from, someone here may now the earliest time you could possibly get.

Fort Lauderdale. Cruise leaves at 3:30

I just cruised out of FLL on Magic. I had I believe the earliest possible arrival time which was noon. My hotel had two shuttles 10 am and noon. I would rather be early than late so I went with 10am and was able to enter the port early and get on the ship early. They do have zones. I was a7. After FTTF they called a1-5...then a few minutes later they called my zone. If you want to read about my embarkation day with pictures you can do so here.

https://saintgregtravel.com/christmas-magic-embarkation-day/

• Thanks 1