Oasis cabin 6676 question

wezie

Hi.  I am booked in cabin 6676 on the Oasis in May.  I am wondering if the bathrooms that are shown across the hall are actually in the Boardwalk area or are they really across the hall from the cabin?  Does anyone have pictures or a video of this area?

14 minutes ago, wezie said:

OK...I've been talking to several people and I'm still kinda stressing about where the entrance to this bathroom is.....does anyone have any pictures?

The entrance to those bathrooms is not located in the cabin corridor.  It is located off of the stairwell lobby.  We have stayed in 6278 on Oasis and Allure, I promise you, you can not enter those bathrooms from the cabin corridor.  I never would have booked there again if that was the case.

Edited by reallyitsmema
  • Like 1

We have stayed in that area twice on Oasis (6640 and 6694), and in the exact same location port side on Harmony (6276). The location is awesome! The bathrooms definitely open in the direction of the stairs/elevators. You won’t even know they are there when you’re in your room! It’s our preferred location on the Oasis class ships.