Bliss pool life jackets for kids

dgakapluto

27 minutes ago, mjkacmom said:

I thought NCL added life jackets and lifeguards at the pools.

Those floatation devices are for maritime safety use, AFAIK and not intended for use by kids/children in the pool.  I stand corrected but I did not see young ones wearing them in the kiddie pool last month on the Gem - around 500 souls sailing with adults on our sailing.  They are secured in lockers up on the open deck as well as promenande deck near the muster/assembly stations.  

Of course, I could be mistaken in understanding OP's question.  

Edited by mking8288

20 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

Those floatation devices are for maritime safety use, AFAIK and not intended for use by kids/children in the pool.  I stand corrected but I did not see young ones wearing them in the kiddie pool last month on the Gem - around 500 souls sailing with adults on our sailing.  They are secured in lockers up on the open deck as well as promenande deck near the muster/assembly stations.  

I really thought I read here on CC that NCL added them to the pool deck (for recreation,, not tbe emergency ones).

38 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

The question was clear to me. Your answers are both incorrect. Per multiple reports, there are life vests for kids’ use at the pools on the mega ships. Your extraneous comments

were distracting and unnecessary. 

Edited by Two_UW_Badgers

I just checked my pictures form the Bliss - there are recreational life jackets near the kid's pool.  It doesn't appear to be nearly the selection they have on the Encore, but there were some in April.

IMG_2702.jpeg