B2B Question

Mary&Jim

Hi,

I will be going on a b2b on the Adventure next month and I have a question regarding laundry service.  The cruise is a total of 14 days with breakout being 6 days/8 days.  Will I have enough time to turn around laundry the first week? I'm trying to keep packing relatively light.

Thanks,

MaryW 

You can get off the ship with the self-assist folks around 45 minutes after arrival and return 90 minutes before sailing.  If you do this, make sure you notify Guest Services in advance so they can arrange to give you your new SeaPass cards before you leave the ship.

Merion_Mom,

Haha, I would never even consider it! Not that crazy about doing laundry. 

If I do wash & fold, would I have enough time on a 6 day (1st week) cruise to get my stuff back? 

I was not sure w&f was offered on a cruise shorter than 7 days. We have to change cabins for the second week if that make a difference.

1 hour ago, Mary&Jim said:

If I do wash & fold, would I have enough time on a 6 day (1st week) cruise to get my stuff back? 

I was not sure w&f was offered on a cruise shorter than 7 days. We have to change cabins for the second week if that make a difference.

That's a question for your stateroom attendant, varies by ship.  Also, you might want to ask the stateroom attendant if you can get the wash & fold bag sooner.

I agree...you'll have time.  I always use wash and fold for some of my husband's things, but never send my clothes out.  (I do not dry most of my clothes)  So just be cautious if you have anything new or that you do not dry.  Also, I feel like everything must go in together as we've had colors come back a little faded and whites come back dingy.

Edited by KALCJ1