Classic v Premium Non Alcoholic Package

paphoslady

I would be really grateful if anyone could help I'm looking at either the classic non alcoholic or premium non alcoholic drinks package but can't decide which to buy. I like having a nice cappuccino, I'm not a fan of sodas such as Coke but enjoy non alcoholic drinks such as raspberry fizz, classic lemonade, peach/mango soft drinks. I dont do premium bottled water, frozen drinks either but like fresh fruit juices.

You might want to consider waiting until you are on the ship to purchase the one that will give you the things you want.  You can get  orange and grapefruit juice, generic bottled water and cappuccino with the Classic package.  As for raspberry fizz or peach/mango soft drinks I don’t know what if any are offered.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, paphoslady said:

....... Does the classic package include mocktails?

Doesn't the classic package include any drink $9.00 and less?  A number of the mocktails are $5 or $6.  We always have the premium beverage package, but there are several mocktails I really enjoy, including the sparking mint lemonade.  

1 hour ago, paphoslady said:

I would be really grateful if anyone could help I'm looking at either the classic non alcoholic or premium non alcoholic drinks package but can't decide which to buy. I like having a nice cappuccino, I'm not a fan of sodas such as Coke but enjoy non alcoholic drinks such as raspberry fizz, classic lemonade, peach/mango soft drinks. I dont do premium bottled water, frozen drinks either but like fresh fruit juices.

If you don't drink premium bottled water and are not opposed to orange juice that is made from concentrate then stick with the CBP. It's a savings of $12 per day.  The lemonade is available any time from Oceanview cafe.

Hello All,

Looking at booking a Celebrity Cruise and don't know whether to take the Classic Beverage Package (inc alcohol) as a perk... Have looked, but cant find the cost of the package if you book it on the Cruise Planner after booking the cruise or onboard. Hopefully one of you friendly cc'ers can help me out.

TIA

10 hours ago, swcruise said:

Hello All,

Looking at booking a Celebrity Cruise and don't know whether to take the Classic Beverage Package (inc alcohol) as a perk... Have looked, but cant find the cost of the package if you book it on the Cruise Planner after booking the cruise or onboard. Hopefully one of you friendly cc'ers can help me out.

TIA

The Classic Alcoholic Package is 59,00$ per person per day + 20% gratuities. So 70,80$. It is by far the highest-value perk on 7+ night cruises.