Sky - Muster Station B

Jeter02

1 minute ago, Colo Cruiser said:

This photo was posted by snoozecrooze on the Royal Live thread.

I would bet its close to the Sky.

image.thumb.png.b39b5c68b599e3012b0b64744a8368e6.png

Thanks. I had a photo that i apparently took whole on the regal. Except Deck 7 on the Sky the layout is different from the Regal in Royal. That's now a full shopping area. Thanks though.

2 minutes ago, Jeter02 said:

Thanks. I had a photo that i apparently took whole on the regal. Except Deck 7 on the Sky the layout is different from the Regal in Royal. That's now a full shopping area. Thanks though.

Yeah it is a different layout.

I know mine was #H Vista Lounge on the Sky.

1 hour ago, Astro Flyer said:

On the Sky our muster station was D for our midship Caribe deck cabin & that was in the photo gallery midship on deck 6 which is a different location than on the Royal.

We will be on the Sky for the first time this March/April.  I checked the Ocean Medallion app and it looks like we’ll be in Muster station D too.    We’re midship Emerald deck.  I’m assuming no seating in the photo gallery?  I’m glad my mom is in a different muster station.  Hopefully, hers has seating.   

21 minutes ago, mthomp5 said:

We will be on the Sky for the first time this March/April.  I checked the Ocean Medallion app and it looks like we’ll be in Muster station D too.    We’re midship Emerald deck.  I’m assuming no seating in the photo gallery?  I’m glad my mom is in a different muster station.  Hopefully, hers has seating.   

There was some limited seating in the photo gallery which by arriving early we got a seat.

Searching Colo Cruiser’s great Live during our cruise found a photo of the very limited seating areas.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2709251-sky-princess-extremely-low-key-live/

C97B807E-751A-4E37-9B2B-CB740DDF7AEE.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, mthomp5 said:

F328F790-5B27-4E02-9C9D-DACEF1EBA280.jpeg

AAF86FCA-C1BE-4864-B622-92D03BC991F4.jpeg

833C84D5-ABE5-4404-886F-9B7145CEB4E6.jpeg

596866E3-8425-4102-8177-F9D0399E36AB.jpeg

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, mthomp5 said:

that's OK about your mom during a drill … but … 

1 hour ago, Astro Flyer said:

There was some limited seating in the photo gallery which by arriving early we got a seat.

Searching Colo Cruiser’s great Live during our cruise found a photo of the very limited seating areas.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2709251-sky-princess-extremely-low-key-live/

C97B807E-751A-4E37-9B2B-CB740DDF7AEE.jpeg

Thanks so much Astro Flyer!

9 minutes ago, john_galt said:

Sky musters stations, 12/04/19.

musterstations.jpeg

Perfecto! I have been on this ship 3 times, one would think I would have taken this picture by now! Then again I usually have the same exact cabin location booked, except for this one upcoming time 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 years later...
On 1/20/2020 at 2:39 PM, mthomp5 said:

@mthomp5Unless things change again, there is no need to worry about seats in your muster stations. You only need to go there to check in with your medallion with a crew member stationed at entrance and  then watch the video either on your mobile device or the stateroom tv.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LImom said:

@mthomp5Unless things change again, there is no need to worry about seats in your muster stations. You only need to go there to check in with your medallion with a crew member stationed at entrance and  then watch the video either on your mobile device or the stateroom tv.

You are replying to a 2 1/2 year old thread.

Oops, I didnt look at the dates prior to the last poster as it came up as a new post for me. Im surprised that they didnt start a new thread instead of posting on one that was 2 years old to begin with. Im sorry if my post bothered you, I was trying to be helpful. Hopefully that poster or someone else will benefit from my answer anyway. 

BTW your response is the reason that I dont post very often even though I joined CC 15 years ago and have over 50 cruise and a vast amount of cruising knowledge to share. Was it really necessary to point out that I answered a post from 2 years ago?Who benefited from that other than making me feel stupid? Maybe next time you will think twice about what you post. We are all here to help others not make them feel dumb.

Edited by LImom
added comments
  • Like 1