Chefs Table

wendyp247

To get on the list for the Chefs table on any ship as soon as possible you call the dine line to get on the list. It’s limited to 12 people & their is no guarantee who gets invited. 

Here’s another way.  On your Roll Call start a list for people interested in the Chef’s dinner. Once on the ship give your list to the Maitre d & mention that your group is interested in the Chef’s dinner. I did this once & they arranged a meal just for us. 

What cruise will you be on?

Let us know what happens. 

Tom😀

As stated above call the Dine Line 1st, then find the maitre d and ask to be signed up. We did it last year on the Royal and it was top notch😍 Enjoy your sailing and I hope you get selected...tip if you have any allergies that will lower your chances 

When we want to do Chef's table, we contact the head waiter at the MDR for lunch and let him know. We also call the Dine line at noon, and check with passenger services. we haven't always been in the first night, but if they have more than one, we've been able to be included.  It's an amazing dinner. Love it

On CB in December, immediately upon boarding, my party had lunch in MDR. I went to talk to the maitre'd and he added our party to the list. On a 14 day cruise, I believe they did Chef's Table twice. Try to get on the list immediately upon boarding.

On CB last year we did the Chef's table. I rushed on board and immediately called dine line. We were the second group on board the ship and were placed on a waiting list. Thankfully some people dropped off and we were able to participate. The food was wonderful. The other people who were in our group (they only did one Chef's table) had all participated before (all of them evidently do it every cruise) which was slightly annoying as it doesn't give new people an opportunity to do it. 

Regardless, amazing food and a great time. We do not drink, so we purchased it without the wine included.