Shorex brochures

bebe08

Has anyone else experienced issues in downloading a brochure?  When I try I get an error message saying 401 not found.

I find it helpful to be able to see all shore excursions at a glance.  Perhaps this has been discontinued?

I was just looking yesterday and had no problem -   It did not offer me the option to download in pdf so I simply printed to pdf.   I pulled up 3 different cruises.    Possible solution -  Hit Refresh on your existing browser, use a different browser or try In-Private setting.

@bebe08 , this was bugging me, so I looked at it a bit more and found that if I switched to the US version of the site I had no problem.

To change sites, go to the website as you normally would, then go to the very bottom of the page. You'll see "CANADA" with an inverted triangle beside it. Click on that for the dropdown menu, and pick UNITED STATES. 

BTW, welcome to the cruise!

I just tried switching to the US site, as well as using an incognito browser and no luck 😞

I ended up making my own word document of the excursions I was interested in so I could see them all together.

Thanks for the welcome 🙂  Foreemco you are on the Hawaii cruise?

7 minutes ago, bebe08 said:

I just tried switching to the US site, as well as using an incognito browser and no luck 😞

I ended up making my own word document of the excursions I was interested in so I could see them all together.

Thanks for the welcome 🙂  Foreemco you are on the Hawaii cruise?

Indeed we are, almost neighbour. :classic_biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

Indeed we are, almost neighbour. :classic_biggrin:

Nice!  We are in Aylmer, but worked in Ottawa for all our working lives.   I am recently retired and no longer have to fight bridge traffic!!

17 minutes ago, bebe08 said:

Nice!  We are in Aylmer, but worked in Ottawa for all our working lives.   I am recently retired and no longer have to fight bridge traffic!!

LOL. We too lived in Aylmer and worked in Ottawa for most of our working lives, although we did move to Halifax for a few years before returning to the region and retiring in Orleans.

• Like 1