Non-alcoholic cocktails

yvrbos

Both my sister and I will be traveling aboard the Summit. Since neither of us drink, we were wondering what the cost of a virgin drink might be? I am assuming that they make those?

Thanks everyone for your help!

While I do drink wine I frequently order a "mocktail" in the evening.  one of my favorites is the sparkling minted lemonade which has a tart-sweet flavor (ginger beer is one of the ingredients).  We always have a beverage package but my recollection is that the minted lemonade is $5 or $6.

Does anyone know the price of the Premium Non-Alcohol beverage package? We were thinking of getting the classic beverage package as one of our perks. Can we swap the classic for the non-alcoholic one as one of our perks?

Doubtful that you can swap before boarding. But it never hurts to ask, worst case they say No.    A few have reported success with going to Guest Services upon boarding and getting the Classic Beverage package switched to the Premium Non Alcohol, however more have reported that they were told they could only get the Classic non-alcohol.