UNLIMITED WIFI PACKAGE, price is per day?

z4oslo

Was looking at the wifi packages, and it lists the unlimited package at  276 97 

Under need tknow it says:

Price displayed is per day use. Total cruise rate will be calculated based on the number of cruise days. • Can be used only on one device at a time.

Like.. really? This cant be the case.

What do I not understand here?

Normally I would not give a rats ass about internet access,  but this time I will have to do some work as well 😞

Edited by z4oslo

1 hour ago, z4oslo said:

Price displayed is per day use. Total cruise rate will be calculated based on the number of cruise days. • Can be used only on one device at a time.

Normally I would not give a rats ass about internet access,  but this time I will have to do some work as well 😞

Unlimited in USD is $29.99/day and $34.99/day for Unlimited Streaming so that looks about right with the exchange rate.  

Edited by Liljo22

2 hours ago, z4oslo said:

If your question is is the price $276.97 per day, the answer is no. That appears to be the price for your whole cruise if it's about 9 or 10 days.  Is there a currency conversion involved?

Edited by Mike_DeA

59 minutes ago, phillyguy31 said:

The question I have what part don't you understand?> The price, the one device at a time or the per day charge?

According to the title of her question, I believe she's asking if that's the price per day.  I does seem excessive.

53 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

It clearly shows the Euro sign in front of the numbers.

Ahh so it does.  I didn't recognize the symbol so I though it was something with the cut and paste. 

So that equal just about 300USD which is right on the money for a 10 night basic unlimited package ($29.99/night).

4 hours ago, Liljo22 said:

Unlimited in USD is $29.99/day and $34.99/day for Unlimited Streaming so that looks about right with the exchange rate.  

What I did not understand #Liljo22 is that the website says that the price displayed, €276 is per day use.

From what you guys tell me, its for the cruise in total (15 days)

But that is not what the webpage says, at least not as I understand it.

wifi.jpg

28 minutes ago, z4oslo said:

What I did not understand #Liljo22 is that the website says that the price displayed, €276 is per day use.

From what you guys tell me, its for the cruise in total (15 days)

But that is not what the webpage says, at least not as I understand it.

I would suggest putting it into the cart and it will show you the total due.