Pride out of Baltimore tomorrow February 23

cellfree

2 hours ago, corinnv said:

On the Pride as well. It was just announced that we will be in port one hr earlier.  That would put us in at 3

Curious if they offered you all aboard any compensation for things?

Flight changes and all that costs money we all know.  

12 minutes ago, MMfan14 said:

If anyone is staying at the Best Western Plus BWI Airport-Arundel Mills, I would like to know how the shuttle service is to and from the cruise terminal when delays like this happen.

Don't know about Arundel but at another BW the shuttle driver is in contact with the port and leaves when it gets the OK. Has happened to me before.

We opted to stay slightly out of town and then just park at the port this time vs doing our usual park and cruise routine.    Seems like it was a good decision - we’ve just been tooling around shopping all day, headed for lunch now, then not long after parking.    I’m going to guess the shuttles will be a dogs breakfast with eve thing being compacted into a few hours now.     

At least the BW had a full coach bus for a shuttle last time we were there vs the minibus or van options the holiday inn and others use.   

The time it happened to us, as they did this time CCL gave on a $15 OBO for lunch and we did not alter our ports.  Heading south the ship should cruise faster then the normal 15 to 18 knots to make up time.  

54 minutes ago, MMfan14 said:

So what does happen if you are staying at a hotel that offers a cruise and park package and the ship is delayed by a day due to inclement weather or engine problems?

Happened to us once.  I can't remember which hotel, but we came in at 11 and apparently the shuttle stopped at ten.  They offered to send a cab but there were right of us plus eight suitcases. Two in our group took a cab back to grab the cars. They ended up getting stuck in the traffic trying to park for the next cruise, and we were stuck waiting for about two hours. 

next time we will just park at the port.