Upgrade offer- Bad Credit Card

anitsiva

Hello, I bid for an upgrade on my upcoming cruise. I used a card that I have recently found has been compromised.  The bank sent me a new card. My question is how do I update the card?  I did som e research and found that I should cancel current offer and resubmit. The problem is current offer is not allowing me to cancel.  When I select, it says expired.  Anyone have any suggestions on how I may fix this?  I tried calling NCL to no avail.  Thank you 

37 minutes ago, anitsiva said:

Hello, I bid for an upgrade on my upcoming cruise. I used a card that I have recently found has been compromised.  The bank sent me a new card. My question is how do I update the card?  I did som e research and found that I should cancel current offer and resubmit. The problem is current offer is not allowing me to cancel.  When I select, it says expired.  Anyone have any suggestions on how I may fix this?  I tried calling NCL to no avail.  Thank you 

When you say select the offer, I assume you mean the email?

Log on to your MyNCL account. 

Click on the “Let’s Get You Upgraded” link on the home page. Select the bid. Cancel the bid. 

35 minutes ago, anitsiva said:

I just recieved an email advising that they attempted to upgrade me but my card declined. I was provided an option to add a new card and start the process over.  Thanks all for your help. 

You have to cancel your bid and bid again then put your new credit card information.  

2 hours ago, anitsiva said:

I just recieved an email advising that they attempted to upgrade me but my card declined. I was provided an option to add a new card and start the process over.  Thanks all for your help. 

Wow...I am sure you are bummed you did not get the upgrade they tried to give you and have to start over.

When do you sail?