Deluxe drink package and Macallan

I’ve seen Macallan on most if not all the cruises I have been on, usually Macallan Quest I believe and it is entirely covered by the drink package. I specifically remember it in the Schooner bar, however, the English pub on the promenade usually has the better scotch collection on board, albeit still not extensive.

Edited by squishy321

12 hours ago, mac66 said:

Will you cancel your cruise if they don't have it?

Sure hope that's scarsam, or a failed attempt at humor, which was missed by me, if not idiotic comment. 

Thank you to those who answered with sense. 

16 minutes ago, tennislvr8 said:

Sure hope that's scarsam, or a failed attempt at humor, which was missed by me, if not idiotic comment. 

Don't mind Mac.  Probably overindulged on cheap Scotch

11 hours ago, tennislvr8 said:

Yup, sarcasm. 😁

Edited by mac66

13 minutes ago, mac66 said:

Yup, sarcasm. 😁

I see you edited your response, good thing too since you were wrong. Here is your original response....

Yup, sarcasm. The lists of included booze are mentioned in just about every post on the drink packages ad nauseam.  Or one can simply go to the RC page and look it up. But of course you already knew that

I will take your edit as an apology. Since I am assuming after you read the responses, you realized the lists and posts aren't all inclusive. Also that everyone's experience isn't the same. 

FYI.... Your post was not helpful, funny nor was it a good attempt at scarsam, but you already knew that. 

22 minutes ago, mac66 said:

Yup, sarcasm. 😁

I see you edited your response, good thing too since you were wrong. Here is your original response....

Yup, sarcasm. The lists of included booze are mentioned in just about every post on the drink packages ad nauseam.  Or one can simply go to the RC page and look it up. But of course you already knew that

I will take your edit as an apology. Since I am assuming after you read the responses, you realized the lists and posts aren't all inclusive. Also that everyone's experience isn't the same. 

FYI.... Your post was not helpful, funny nor was it a good attempt at scarsam, but you already knew that. 

NO IDEA WHY IT POSTED TWICE BUT I CAN'T REMOVE IT. 

Edited by tennislvr8

4 hours ago, tennislvr8 said:

Sorry I hurt your feelings. 😭

Edited by mac66