What was the cast of Mamma Mia?

I sailed on the Allure of the Seas from April 1-7, 2018, and since then I have been wondering what the cast of Mamma Mia was then. I watched it on the first night, and now I regret not writing down their names that were on the screen.  I believe some of the cast was the same between Mamma Mia and the Blue Planet shows a few nights later. I am sure someone has a record of this somewhere; but also, is there anywhere else I could go to find out? I have searched everywhere for their names, and this is my last hope. (I don't know why I want to know
it so much, I guess I just have always been fascinated with Broadway, and I have programs from all of the shows I've been to except that, so I just want to have something specific.)

What are the odds someone took a picture of the screen with the names?

The cast of the two shows is the same - the casting call says you will be in both shows. 

I found a Youtube video of scenes from the show in August, 2018, and in the comments someone listed this cast - but you probably have no way of knowing if you saw this same cast:

"Chloe Taylor plays Donna, Becky Anderson plays Sofie, Richard Taylor Woods plays Sam, Kilke John plays Tanya, Sam McLellan plays Sky, and Rachel Marwood plays Rosie"

The video with this comment is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWZ5jQPt85M&lc=UgyvZKDJnOxgNr84GF14AaABAg

I have seen that too, but I'm pretty sure that's not the same cast.  Thanks for trying to help though! The odds are slim that someone has a picture, but I figured I might as well try.

Edited by KOOLCROOZER

13 hours ago, KOOLCROOZER said:

I sailed on the Allure of the Seas from April 1-7, 2018, and since then I have been wondering what the cast of Mamma Mia was then. I watched it on the first night, and now I regret not writing down their names that were on the screen.  I believe some of the cast was the same between Mamma Mia and the Blue Planet shows a few nights later. I am sure someone has a record of this somewhere; but also, is there anywhere else I could go to find out? I have searched everywhere for their names, and this is my last hope. (I don't know why I want to know
it so much, I guess I just have always been fascinated with Broadway, and I have programs from all of the shows I've been to except that, so I just want to have something specific.)

I was on the same cruise and don't recall even seeing the names on the screen.  I was probably too busy trying to get my girls from singing!

13 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I saw a website a while ago that listed every show performed  and the cast for each show. It included all the land based performances as well as all the different casts on Allure.  I’ve been searching but can’t find the link 

I have one of those sites for CATS

Current lead is a dead ringer for Evangeline Lilly

Edited by John&LaLa

3 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I have one of those sites for CATS

Saw Cats last week and absolutely loved it. Did not see a lot of people leaving although we were sitting up front, about 6 rows back on the aisle so we had the fun experience of being up close and personal with the roving cats😊 There was enthusiastic applause after many of the performances and after the show.

• Like 1

I remember the names were on the projector screens on either side of the stage before the show.  Thanks for all your help so far.  I also wanted the names because I wanted to see if I could contact them, because that show inspired so much in my life, surprisingly.

1 hour ago, KOOLCROOZER said:

I remember the names were on the projector screens on either side of the stage before the show.  Thanks for all your help so far.  I also wanted the names because I wanted to see if I could contact them, because that show inspired so much in my life, surprisingly.

When we did the theater tour last month I believe they mentioned that the current cast is the 15th cast since the inception.  I believe they have the records onboard of all the different casts.  I might be possible to get the information you are looking for from someone on the Allure. 

How can I contact them? I don't have a cruise there any time soon.  I do have a person I know who may be able to help, but I wonder if there may be an easier way..

Also, when they were announcing the cast of "Blue Planet" at the end of the show, one of the actresses (she played Donna in Mamma Mia) sounded like her name was "Holly" although I'm not sure.  That announcement I couldn't hear clearly is the only actual name I really have to work by, and I'm pretty sure it's not even accurate. 🙃

Edited by KOOLCROOZER