Cancelled Excursions

Hornet441

1 minute ago, rocklinmom said:

If you cancelled those yourself in your Personalizer, it should take about 5 business days (depending on your bank). That's how long ours took but that was a few weeks ago. Might take longer now. 

Yes, I cancelled in Personalizer. Thanks so much for the feedback.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

For my 28 May Baltic cruise, I cancelled an excursion, a beer package and an internet package on 23 March. I received the refund for the excursion on 23 June.😊 Still waiting for everything else.😔 Cancelled the cruise itself on 30 March, still nothing.😪

I had to file a credit card dispute to get my excursion refunds.  In the past, under normal circumstances, it would take around 5 - 10 days to get an excursion refund.  Now with their huge backlog of refunds everything is taking MUCH longer.  There are lots of posts on CC about people waiting on refunds for everything from deposits to excursions to onboard pre-purchases.  

Good luck 🙂

On 3/26/2020 at 10:00 AM, Hornet441 said:

Sorry if this topic is already started, I couldn't find it. Excursions and wifi package booked on Princess, does anyone know how soon I can expect refunds? Thanks.

I spoke to a Princess representative yesterday who informed me that my prepaid excursions for our August 2020 cruise (New York City to Greenland) were processed on Friday and the $2300+ will be credited to my Princess Visa this week.

On June 3, 2020, my prepaid excursions for our April 2021 cruise (Mexico Riveria) were credited to my Princess Visa. 

I received money back from prepaid excursions a few weeks ago. We cancelled the cruise in April. The cruise was for mid-August.  I had called in early June wondering about the refund and they told me then that they were refunding in order of the cruise date. 

On 6/28/2020 at 10:25 AM, Hornet441 said:

For my 28 May Baltic cruise, I cancelled an excursion, a beer package and an internet package on 23 March. I received the refund for the excursion on 23 June.😊 Still waiting for everything else.😔 Cancelled the cruise itself on 30 March, still nothing.😪

Received the beer and internet package refunds on 30 Jun. Hoping the cruise refund is soon to be next.🤞

On 3/26/2020 at 7:27 AM, Italy52 said:

I cancelled my water, soda and one of my excursions on March 13th and I am still waiting.  I expect the refunds will come much later due to the backlog of refund processing.

Update:  I got my refund and it took 106 days.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 10:00 AM, Hornet441 said:

Sorry if this topic is already started, I couldn't find it. Excursions and wifi package booked on Princess, does anyone know how soon I can expect refunds? Thanks.

Only waited four days.  I was surprised to see my refund  on my credit card on Thursday of this week after canceling them on Monday.  I expected weeks if not months of delay after reading the posts on this topic  so pleasantly surprised.

We did the same and cancelled last week.  Excursion costs credited back to the credit card within days.  Now we wait for the actual cruise to be refunded.  It wasn’t due to sail until the end of August, so could be some time yet!