Like Houdini it disappeared

Last we heard PVP was trying to get our $600 OBC.  Didn't understand why they could put $100 OBC in account & not $600.   Hit that #6 instead of #1 on keyboard.

Checked this morning and the $100 OBC is gone.  We'll see how it plays out. Way more important things in the world going on right now so don't think I'm going to reach out to him or Carnival for a while to check on it.  

I am curious though if anyone else's OBC has disappeared? I know there was a glitch in the carnival website last night & it was down for maintenance when I tried to log into account.  

50 minutes ago, IcanSeaclearlynow said:

Last we heard PVP was trying to get our $600 OBC.  Didn't understand why they could put $100 OBC in account & not $600.   Hit that #6 instead of #1 on keyboard.

Checked this morning and the $100 OBC is gone.  We'll see how it plays out. Way more important things in the world going on right now so don't think I'm going to reach out to him or Carnival for a while to check on it.  

I am curious though if anyone else's OBC has disappeared? I know there was a glitch in the carnival website last night & it was down for maintenance when I tried to log into account.  

When logged in where do you check for OBC ?  Thanks

12 minutes ago, 48traveler said:

When logged in where do you check for OBC ?  Thanks

Look in your planner.  Some times it pops right up the cost, payment/balance, OBC.  However most times I have to act like I'm printing my documents (but I don't print them) & from there you can see your statement. 

6 minutes ago, IcanSeaclearlynow said:

Look in your planner.  Some times it pops right up the cost, payment/balance, OBC.  However most times I have to act like I'm printing my documents (but I don't print them) & from there you can see your statement. 

Thanks   Maybe I am too far out from the sail date. All it shows is options for excursions. This is a pasting from the email I received after making all the switches from the cancelled cruise to the new one. Thanks

CRUISE CHARGES
  Cruise Rate $1,018.00  
  Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses $145.28  
  Total Cruise Charges $1,163.28  

TOTAL CHARGES $1,163.28  

PAYMENTS AND CREDITS
  Credits/Coupons $579.00  
  Payments Received $584.28  
  Total Payments and Credits $1,163.28  
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.goccl.com%2F-%2Fmedia%2FCabinConf%2F1x1-gif.ashx&t=1586008451&ymreqid=6b286788-6979-adbd-1c0f-e70001012b00&sig=eBOq8E.cHW1lUuhyT8R.gg--~C

On Board Credit $325.00

12 minutes ago, IcanSeaclearlynow said:

Now , with your help I found it. I had to click on print documents then go to guest information and there it is  Thanks again  I feel better now

All prices quoted in USD 
Onboard Credit: 325.00 
*Note:  Taxes, Fees, Port Expenses and Fuel Supplements 

2 hours ago, IcanSeaclearlynow said:

Houdini died, he did not disappear.  Give it time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, IcanSeaclearlynow said:

I've never used a "PVP" I just call and talk to whoever. Rescheduled my cruise once the email came out and she had my $600 OBC on the booking within a few hours.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 48traveler said:

Did you click on cruise ticket ?

Yes. I emailed the PVP we used and he said to wait a few days until the forms were updated. Everything has been updated except for that...emailed him again to make sure so will see what he says.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 48traveler said:

Now , with your help I found it. I had to click on print documents then go to guest information and there it is  Thanks again  I feel better now

All prices quoted in USD 
Onboard Credit: 325.00 
*Note:  Taxes, Fees, Port Expenses and Fuel Supplements 

👏🏻👏🏻😉 glad you were able to find it & $325 OBC is great!

• Like 1

Our OBC finally showed up today. It also says we owe  10 cents by Aug 11 for the final payment on our October cruise. It all got so complicated with two cruises cancelled, I have no idea what we are paying. But its all good..will be happy if we cruise in Oct. But do we just mail them a dime??

17 minutes ago, pinto18 said:

Our OBC finally showed up today. It also says we owe  10 cents by Aug 11 for the final payment on our October cruise. It all got so complicated with two cruises cancelled, I have no idea what we are paying. But its all good..will be happy if we cruise in Oct. But do we just mail them a dime??

10 cents is not bad....

16 hours ago, IcanSeaclearlynow said:

Same happened to me, for some reason when I got my confirmation email the OBC said 300 not 600. I got an email later and it was fixed. Id give it some time.

• Thanks 1