For those who have received their FCC or refunds...

Right before you got your FCC or refund did your cruise disappear from your Dashboard?  My first cruise was supposed to be April 26.  I canceled it ahead of the official suspension on March 13.  This morning I got an email in regards to all cruise planner items (all free things like shows) that were canceled because the cruise is now gone from my Dashboard.  It doesn't show up on the app, nothing on the website.  But I still haven't gotten my FCC.  Should I be worried?

19 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

No, the FCC doesn't depend on the dashboard items. Have you called RCI to confirm your FCC? 

I probably need to follow up as it's been a heck of a long time since I called March 13 and they told me 7-10 days then...

19 hours ago, sjb317 said:

My March 28th cruise disappeared long before we received the FCC.  Our May 10th cruise is still showing up, we have not received anything regarding it.

Sherri🙂

You received your FCC?  I also had a canceled March 28th cruise and haven’t heard anything.  We must be on the same schedule because we had a May 10th Cruise as well.  It’s frustrating that when you book a replacement cruise, you still have to pay for it 3 months in advance.  Yet you wait to get a piece of paper saying you have funds to use for another cruise.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, sellwingri said:

You received your FCC?  I also had a canceled March 28th cruise and haven’t heard anything.  We must be on the same schedule because we had a May 10th Cruise as well.  It’s frustrating that when you book a replacement cruise, you still have to pay for it 3 months in advance.  Yet you wait to get a piece of paper saying you have funds to use for another cruise.

We received the FCC via email on April 10 but have not been refunded taxes/fees yet.  We were not even sent an official notice saying our May cruise was cancelled, I don’t expect any FCC until maybe August?  It is frustrating!

Sherri🙂

• Like 1

The friend I was cruising with (April 19 cruise) just got a partial refund on one of her CC .

She used two different ones to pay for the cruise , nothing on the second card and she’s still owed $700.00 plus change,  I one the other hand have seen nothing . 
It’s odd since we would be on our second full day of cruise today. 

Has anyone gotten any refund yet ? I’m thinking it was taxes, port charge and gratuity she got back but the amount doesn’t add up 

Edited by Midwestgal

33 minutes ago, Midwestgal said:

The friend I was cruising with (April 19 cruise) just got a partial refund on one of her CC .

Was this a partial refund of the full fare, or just the deposit/port fees/taxes?  Still don't think I've seen anyone say that they've received a full fare refund, so that would be good news.

1 hour ago, Midwestgal said:

I’m thinking it was taxes, port charge and gratuity she got back but the amount doesn’t add up 

The refunds don't typically come back the same as the amounts charged - they are broken up into different odd amounts.

45 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Was this a partial refund of the full fare, or just the deposit/port fees/taxes?  Still don't think I've seen anyone say that they've received a full fare refund, so that would be good news.

She charged the cruise on two different credit cards , today she received $550.00 credit from Royal and nothing on the other. Cruise with everything was around $1,200

16 hours ago, RosieRoo said:

My cruise was March 22, cancelled by Royal. Received my FCCs last week,  but no refund of taxes and port charges yet. 

Same thing here.  Received an email last week, regarding FCC.  Have not received refund for port fees, taxes, or the prepaid gratuities, as of yet.

21 hours ago, sellwingri said:

We also had a March 28th cruise canceled, but we got our FCC on April 10th.