NCL BOGO

koalas2

If you do a search for bogo ncl you will find a hidden sale with a reduction on second passengers, I do not see an end date. I have checked many cruises into 2021, the best part is final payments with this offer is like 70 days before sailing.

• Like 2

I just booked the Panama Canal for 2/21 from Miami and I am looking at Europe for 5/21 and I received a discount on both, I am located in Florida. This fare is bare bones no perks, no latitude points but you can cancel up to 70 days prior a nice perk.

7 minutes ago, koalas2 said:

I just booked the Panama Canal for 2/21 from Miami and I am looking at Europe for 5/21 and I received a discount on both, I am located in Florida. This fare is bare bones no perks, no latitude points but you can cancel up to 70 days prior a nice perk.

Please post the U.S.  link for the "BOGO NCL" offer you are talking about.   When I searched it gave me an overseas NCL site.

Thanks.

https://www.ncl.com/in/en/cruise-deals/bogoho

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, koalas2 said:

I just tried your link it worked for me are you in the US, I tried using google and it did NOT work, try yahoo search engine it work there

I got that link when I Googled and yes it worked for me, that's where I quoted from in post #2.  I am in the U.S.   Can you please post the link YOU used to find the BOGO offer that you are talking about?

Thanks much.

Edited by ColeThornton

I went all the way to the last page and decided to hold off as the T&Cs are for Asia.....and really more because once I factor in having to buy all my drinks at full price and a couple of nights of specialty dining at regular price and lose my travel agent provided OBC ($260) by booking direct.....it ends up only being about $10 per night cheaper for me (BA balcony) than what they have offered recently. I still think better deals are coming for those of us who like the free at sea drinks and dining. 

Either way, thanks for sharing it is a nice find and is the best deal going now for those who want to book today and don't care about free at sea stuff.

Edited by pghflyer
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, pghflyer said:

I went all the way to the last page and decided to hold off as the T&Cs are for Asia.....and really more because once I factor in having to buy all my drinks at full price and a couple of nights of specialty dining at regular price and lose my travel agent provided OBC ($260) by booking direct.....it ends up only being about $10 per night cheaper for me (BA balcony) than what they have offered recently. I still think better deals are coming for those of us who like the free at sea drinks and dining. 

Either way, thanks for sharing it is a nice find and is the best deal going now for those who want to book today and don't care about free at sea stuff.

Shows the perks aren’t free.  😀😀.     But what’s stopping your agent from booking and using the same booking code??   

3 hours ago, koalas2 said:

If you do a search for bogo ncl you will find a hidden sale with a reduction on second passengers, I do not see an end date. I have checked many cruises into 2021, the best part is final payments with this offer is like 70 days before sailing.

Yes I saw that and the second passanger was half off. The only thing bad was you lose your Free at Sea special.

45 minutes ago, pghflyer said:

Like I said bare bones but my savings was over $1500 eliminating all the extras the best part was you can book with$250 deposit or a cruise credit and cancel up to 70 days in advance. If you booked it without the perk you still have the 120 day cancel rule, you also do NOT get any credits, it’s a matter of choice

Yes it is on a site I located using Yahoo. I am in FL ( bogo cruises )

and found it by accident I could not locate via the ncl.com website, if you are willing to book a cruise with no frills you can book OV and up the savings is about 50% + taxes no other fees no perks and most if not all future cruises are listed with final payment 70 days prior so if a better deal comes along you can cancel and rebook.

Good Luck

• Thanks 1

I spoke to my very knowledgeable rep yesterday and she said you can only book this if you are paying with foreign currency. The US reps cannot even access that booking code. She was kind of fascinated by it, as in her 15 years at NCL. She’s never seen that promo., and said they often float out new ideas in the international market before trying them in the US. So maybe we will see it here down the road.

76 past cruises
Upcoming:
CCL Dream 8/22/2020. Western Caribbean
NCL Breakaway 1/10/2021 Western Caribbean
CCL Dream 5/16/2021 Western Caribbean
NCL Star 6/27/2021 - Scotland, Norway & Iceland

yeah I figured it was a loophole we can only book online through the link - what is weird is actually you can't pay in another currency and the link defaults to USD (my credit card doesn't charge for any currency so I often find it advantageous to book in other currencies because companies use very inaccurate exchange rates or vastly different market prices)

2 hours ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

I spoke to my very knowledgeable rep yesterday and she said you can only book this if you are paying with foreign currency. The US reps cannot even access that booking code. She was kind of fascinated by it, as in her 15 years at NCL. She’s never seen that promo., and said they often float out new ideas in the international market before trying them in the US. So maybe we will see it here down the road.

76 past cruises
Upcoming:
CCL Dream 8/22/2020. Western Caribbean
NCL Breakaway 1/10/2021 Western Caribbean
CCL Dream 5/16/2021 Western Caribbean
NCL Star 6/27/2021 - Scotland, Norway & Iceland

7 minutes ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

Wow that’s interesting   She did tell me that occasionally someone booked via the international site (like this one has the “en” in the address meaning it’s in England, but the audit department catches it   Hope you  slip their the cracks and thanks for sharing

That URL has "in" in it which means India.  I believe the "en" means English language.  The British site has "uk" in it.

I'm sure a webbie tech can straighten that out.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

That URL has "in" in it which means India.  I believe the "en" means English language.  The British site has "uk" in it.

This is correct.  For instance this https://www.ncl.com/ca/en/vacations is the English Cdn site or ca/fr French Cdn site, however, if you remove the ca/en/ it becomes the US site.