Worldpoints Reimbursements?

HowardK

1 hour ago, AK Dreaming said:

I called and they said they could not do it because they are working remotely.  They said when they get back to the office they would be able to do it. Another thing to wait for.

I was told the same. They will refund the points used for a cruise they cancelled, but they don't have access to the secure banking system from home.  I suppose we should be grateful they are mindful of security. My NCL card number was stolen three times and I only use it for NCL purchases.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 11:18 PM, The Traveling Man said:

I received my points back on a cruise which NCL cancelled recently because of the pandemic.  A couple of years ago, however, when NCL issued a "full" refund for a disastrous cruise on the Star, we got back all of the money we paid but none of the World Points.

You got the benefit of the value of the points, but NCL refunded you their monies. BOA is responsible for the points.Did you contact them?  I would assume that despite a full refund, you still used the upgrade or OBC that you used the points for? But in my opinion.....I would want the points back as well and would not have let it go

OP....I just called and asked for World points, they said 3 more weeks before they are expected to be in office. I have a B2b2b2b, a B2b2b, and a B2b that i need to get the same cabin for.

Steve

• 7 months later...