Canada closed until Oct 31 - cruises canceled

Dear Guest,

We hope you and your families are staying safe and healthy during this difficult time. Earlier today, the Canadian government advised they were extending their cruise ship restrictions until the end of October 2020. So, we’re sure that leaves you wondering what will happen with your upcoming sailing. We are too! But not to worry, we’re figuring it out.

We kindly ask for patience, as we diligently work on next steps. We know that you probably have a lot of questions, which we’d love to answer – but since this is hot off the press, we just don’t have those answers yet. And, regrettably hold times on our phones are quite long. So to avoid any frustration, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

We commit to sharing a full update with you on Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020.

As the world begins to cautiously go back to what it was, we respect each port’s decision to evaluate travel restrictions. We remain optimistic that this soon will pass. In the meantime, stay well and we’ll be in touch very soon!

Sincerely,

I saw the CA announcement early today and called RCL about 12:30....took 10 minutes and 'lifted/shifted' my two reservations from Aug 2 2020 to Aug 15 2021.....I had already cancelled all my cruise planner items 2 weeks ago thinking this would happen and I didn't want to have the full cruise fare plus another 6-7k in cruise planner items sitting in RCL bank account for 2 years.   Still waiting on that refund though 😉