Is gelato included in the signature bev package?

vicd1969

I'm not much of a drinker, but have heard from a person that they incurred no charges for their gelato while having the beverage package. Can anyone who's sailed a Pinnacle ship verify if you can get gelato without getting charged using the signature beverage package? The cost of a gelato cone or cup is much less than even a premium coffee drink, one would think this should be allowed. But with all the nickel and diming, who knows. 

Maybe if you order one & ask them to let it melt?  Seriously, I bought a Non-Alcoholic beverage card last year, thought it would cover Non-alcoholic beer - but NO!!! - I went to everyone who might know why, and finally the beverage manager said that the Heinekin 00 was on the "beer list", so it didn't classify as being on the Non-Alcoholic list.?????

• 9 months later...

How about the milkshakes? Are they included with the Quench package or above? 

If so, it makes for an interesting juxtaposition with the Grand Dutch Café where the food is free but the beverages cost extra without the SBP or above. 

20 hours ago, ciabelle said:

How about the milkshakes? Are they included with the Quench package or above? 

If so, it makes for an interesting juxtaposition with the Grand Dutch Café where the food is free but the beverages cost extra without the SBP or above. 

Some have reported paying the up charge and others not.  Not sure if it’s based on the ship or the newness of the packages at the time.

The Quench package does not specifically say milkshakes but it does say frozen drinks so, logically speaking, one would think it should be included.

This is from a couple years back (as you can tell by the pricing), but it’s the only complete list of what is in each package I’ve seen.

4C7A1517-C931-4EB7-A73E-07F5262E63B4.thumb.png.dc1a8f7c27fd64210988e3b47e6b708a.png

Milkshakes aren’t there but frozen drinks are.....  A milkshake is a frozen drink, right?  And cheaper than some of the mocktails 😉  

So, technically no, but POA1 has reported that they have never paid for them along with a few others.  No guarantees though 😉 

• Like 1