Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

I feel obligated to share that, yes, I too received this survey and completed it.  I shall anxiously await the 1 club point that will hopefully be awarded.

Woo hoo.

Edited by Stockjock

8 hours ago, killarneylady said:

My husband got an email with link to survey for PUP. I got none. It’s pre populated with his details so I can’t use the link to do one too. 

same with me.  Very annoying.  Hopefully yours and mine are just a day late in coming.

8 minutes ago, tschwa2 said:

same with me.  Very annoying.  Hopefully yours and mine are just a day late in coming.

I received the email too and my husband did not so I clicked on the link provided in the email:

image.thumb.png.e4391a1b5b968f90e33be8472ca29854.png

Maybe this will help? It's a standard fill in the blank info so maybe it will get on their radar even if someone is already set up for receiving promotional emails. Can't hurt?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mathed101 said:

I received the email too and my husband did not so I clicked on the link provided in the email:

Maybe this will help? It's a standard fill in the blank info so maybe it will get on their radar even if someone is already set up for receiving promotional emails. Can't hurt?

I’ve done the same for my husband.

Usually, there is a section to fill in for another Captain’s Club member, but not so on the latest survey, it was specifically for me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

I’ve done the same for my husband.

Usually, there is a section to fill in for another Captain’s Club member, but not so on the latest survey, it was specifically for me.

I am hoping that my husband will get one after I signed him up for the Captain's club today. We are new to Celebrity so we are at preview. I am hoping that the next Webinar will have PUPs so we can get into the Classic level for our first Celebrity cruise that we want to book for May.

1 hour ago, upwarduk said:

1 Captain’s Club point from the recent survey isn’t going to get you very far!😱

And the  latest Webinar on Ascent didn’t have any PUP points attached to it.

It's only 2 point for classic so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this next one will give me at least 1 more lol! There is another poster on this thread that hasn't sailed yet and earned points for December's webinar so I'm hopeful. No worries if I don't get it but it would be a nice way to get out of preview before my first cruise! 🙂

8 hours ago, mathed101 said:

I should already be subscribed since I received the Webinar invite in December. 

7 hours ago, upwarduk said:

1 Captain’s Club point from the recent survey isn’t going to get you very far!😱

And the  latest Webinar on Ascent didn’t have any PUP points attached to it.

Speaking for yourself, of course.

It did for @2belgiantervs and I'll bet others as well. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, upwarduk said:

1 Captain’s Club point from the recent survey isn’t going to get you very far!

I was one away from Select and our next cruise is March 30, so I'm taking it!

Edited by db8alien
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, db8alien said:

I was one away from Select and our next cruise is March 30, so I'm taking it!

My SO is also one point away from the next tier (select), but didn't get the survey link!  I wonder if only certain levels got the survey (given the tier match questions)

Edited by Tharkhold

9 hours ago, tschwa2 said:

Same with us! I got one yesterday and hubby didn’t. There was a spot in that email for “forward this email to a friend” link. I tried that but he still hasn’t received his email. He had been getting them for the last several years just like me!

• Like 1