Are vaccines the light at the end of the tunnel?

Ken the cruiser

Based on the new CC Covid discussion policy, this thread may not last all that longer.  So I'd like to once again thank Ken for starting this thread and to all of those medical professionals who provided invaluable information.  In this world of massive disinformation, it was great to see and actually understand what was going on.  We may not quite be at the end of this particular tunnel, but that light is extremely bright right now!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, K.T.B. said:

Based on the new CC Covid discussion policy, this thread may not last all that longer.  So I'd like to once again thank Ken for starting this thread and to all of those medical professionals who provided invaluable information.  In this world of massive disinformation, it was great to see and actually understand what was going on.  We may not quite be at the end of this particular tunnel, but that light is extremely bright right now!

I also want to thank everyone that has contributed their valuable insights to keep us all straight over this past year with regards to the various aspects of the world of vaccines. 

Hopefully, though, “our” thread will stay on track and remain open until at least the FDA fully approves both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. But if not it has definitely been an eye-opening experience into the world of vaccines! 

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I also want to thank everyone that has contributed their valuable insights to keep us all straight over this past year with regards to the various aspects of the world of vaccines. 

Hopefully, though, “our” thread will stay on track and remain open until at least the FDA fully approves both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. But if not it has definitely been an eye-opening experience into the world of vaccines! 

227 pages in less than a year.  Ken, that may be a record.  Congratulations and thanks.

• Like 5

Yes thanks everybody.  A good run.  Even though this has been the most popular and well read and mostly non-controversial thread for the past year.  I guess we will need to take the science and medicine elsewhere.  It was nice to speak to other scientists and medical professionals that have an avid passion for cruising.  A combination not easy to find elsewhere.  But apparently not valued here anymore.  But a few parting statistics:

277 pages

5700 replies

Nothing close to these numbers on CC Celebrity boards for other threads.  Closest is Power Up Points.  So there must have been some interest by members here.  

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1