Where was I?

10 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

San Ciriaco Cathedral in Acona? 

Got it! Your turn now.

There is different spelling for some places, particularly those named after saints. The spelling I have is "the Cathedral of San Cyriacus, at Ancona".

Edited by Aus Traveller

12 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

There is different spelling for some places, particularly those named after saints. The spelling I have is "the Cathedral of San Cyriacus, at Ancona".

I made a spelling mistake with Ancona, which I am disappointed with myself😖 I like to get the right spelling. As for the cathedral I went with google maps with the logic that maps should be accurate with the name of places hopefully😳.

Edited by ilikeanswers

3 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

I made a spelling mistake with Ancona, which I am disappointed with myself😖 I like to get the right spelling. As for the cathedral I went with google maps with the logic that maps should be accurate with the name of places hopefully😳.

All good. I assumed that 'Ancona' ended up as 'Acona' as a typo (didn't hit the key hard enough). I see that you corrected it. Often churches/cathedrals are named St ??? Cathedral. The name 'The Cathedral of San Cyriacus' is the name on the sign outside the church. All good. I look forward to seeing your mystery photo. 🙂

1 minute ago, lyndarra said:

Or Llorts?

You hit the bullseye🤗. The church in the picture is Sant Serni De Llorts part of the Heritage icons of Andorra. The capital is one big shopping centre but outside it is the most picturesque landscapes and postcard mountain villages. Llorts in my opinion was the prettiest. Fun fact the national language of Andorra is Catalan.

1 minute ago, ilikeanswers said:

You hit the bullseye🤗. The church in the picture is Sant Serni De Llorts part of the Heritage icons of Andorra. The capital is one big shopping centre but outside it is the most picturesque landscapes and postcard mountain villages. Llorts in my opinion was the prettiest. Fun fact the national language of Andorra is Catalan.

Yippee. Thanks to Google. Took me ages as my computer is very, very slow. I found that same church.

• Like 1