Where was I?

18 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

Looks like a bit fell into the ocean. Imagine being trapped on the new island part. Need a helicopter rescue.

I can remember it before the arch fell.

1989 January, London Bridge, Great Ocean Road, Victoria | Flickr

Leigh

6 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

Roma st, gardens

Yes, Roma Street Parklands.

On a trip for a holiday on the Gold Coast, we decided to spend a few days in Brisbane first, so we caught the train from the airport to Roma Street Station. Our hotel was on Wickham Terrace, so we thought we walk through the Parklands. I didn't realise how steep it would be. So there were many stops to look at the gardens. It was hard work pulling our luggage as well as having backpacks.

Your turn.

Leigh

Edited by possum52

We enjoyed Cabo, a nice place even if it is Americanized with many of the chain tourist stores. We stopped for a drink at one of the Bars which was not a Senor Frog's and got a bucket of beer (6 Dos Equis and ice ) and a plate of Nachos for $10 USD.

As there were 5 of us in the group, we did three of them as we made it a lunch.

10 hours ago, possum52 said:

Yes, Roma Street Parklands.

On a trip for a holiday on the Gold Coast, we decided to spend a few days in Brisbane first, so we caught the train from the airport to Roma Street Station. Our hotel was on Wickham Terrace, so we thought we walk through the Parklands. I didn't realise how steep it would be. So there were many stops to look at the gardens. It was hard work pulling our luggage as well as having backpacks.

Your turn.

Leigh

Reminded me of scenic shortcuts I've taken which turned out to be anything but!  I hope you took the lift for part of your walk through the Parklands, Leigh.  Did you stop at the Cafe for refreshment?  I love those beautiful Gardens.  They change the plants in the floral garden, with the Seasons.  

40 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

Reminded me of scenic shortcuts I've taken which turned out to be anything but!  I hope you took the lift for part of your walk through the Parklands, Leigh.  Did you stop at the Cafe for refreshment?  I love those beautiful Gardens.  They change the plants in the floral garden, with the Seasons.  

It is a beautiful place Marion, we did walk through again without luggage. I don't think we knew there was a lift. Those few days we certainly walked many kilometres.

Leigh