Drink/Photo Package Questions

OK Gang I am over the COVID crap looking forward to our Symphony Sailing in 262 days, 6288 hours, 377,280 minutes or 22,636,800 seconds not that I am counting or anything...LOL

I currently have the soda package and photo package saved in our cruise planner but have not purchased the items yet. I noticed that things keep going on sale lower then previously noted and my cart is getting adjusted for the lower prices. 

Does this also work when the prices go back up?? 

Meaning should I just pull the trigger and pay for the items now then cancel and re-book if they go lower or just let it go thinking my current cart price is locked in at the current price in the event the prices start to increase like I am sure they will as soon as cruising starts again.

I have a feeling I know the answer but wanted someone's experience to let me know.

3 hours ago, HodgeNNicole said:

Does this also work when the prices go back up?? 

Meaning should I just pull the trigger and pay for the items now then cancel and re-book if they go lower or just let it go thinking my current cart price is locked in at the current price in the event the prices start to increase like I am sure they will as soon as cruising starts again

Yes and yes.  Pull the trigger. You can always cancel and rebook if they do go lower.  I just pulled the trigger on the Drink package for my Serenade of Seas cruise next May.  Very good price! $40 per day!

We cancelled and re-booked so many cruises this year we had enough credit to get a mini-suite on this trip and its already paid for so that is a nice positive. Luckily we have a great travel agent that navigated through the hoops to make it all happen.

Been looking at cabin prices and they are much higher then when we booked but I am periodically checking.

At this point I would sleep on a deck chair or the anchor to be able to cruise again!!