The Daily for Sunday Sep 20, 2020

richwmn

Happy Monday! Today, we shall be full of gratitude for peace in our lives. The quote rings true for government as well as certain organizations. 😉 Leftovers for supper tonight. The drink of the day will need to wait until we are on a cruise....too much work. lol

To @rafinmd from yesterday re: Church Zoom meeting. We had feedback yesterday that the sound was not great. I knew that from the fact that the microphone didn't seem to be working. I have a loud voice, but the mask really muffled the words, and without the mic it was hard to hear. The minister wears a personal mic, and that definitely worked. Definitely, something we need to tweak and work on. We set up the meeting to start ~15 minutes before the service and our organist lets people join then and throughout the service.

@ger_77 Your pictures are showing a lot of colour. We are just starting the change here, with maybe 5% done. A couple of trees totally changed, and the rest not at all. 

We turned the heat on, but it only runs a couple of hours before bed.

I must tell everyone how grateful I am for this little slice of heaven here on Cruise critic. Thank you to all of the participants. Be well! Stay safe. Be kind. Wear a mask!

• Like 3