Pacific Princess Smoking Area?

Australia08

2 hours ago, Hlitner said:

Somebody raised an interesting issue.  If you must wear masks whenever you are out and about on a ship, will they even have a smoking area?

Hank

That would be nice for the non-smokers like us, but in reality no different than masks off for eating and drinking.

Also, I was under impression masks not required on open decks.  Masks serve no real purpose outdoors.

11 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

That would be nice for the non-smokers like us, but in reality no different than masks off for eating and drinking.

Also, I was under impression masks not required on open decks.  Masks serve no real purpose outdoors.

When you are in close proximity to others outside yes you should be wearing a mask

• Like 2

On 9/25/2020 at 12:06 PM, memoak said:

When you are in close proximity to others outside yes you should be wearing a mask

I am presuming they are going to have physical distancing and things like loungers will not be side-by-each unless for couples.

Also, briefly passing by one another walking to and fro is hardly a concern, but they may have a rule - who knows?  Many of the rules are not particularly based on real scientific risk.